I'm not getting any kick back from these places, I just think people should support their local record stores. Shop local people, Best Buy is for TVs & fridges, not music.
Shake It Records
4156 Hamilton Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45223
6106 Montgomery Rd.,
Pleasant Ridge, OH 45213
Disney enlisted some indie rock help for their latest soundtrack for The Lone Ranger. Iron and Wine throw down some country grit on the first track off the album called "Rattling Bone" - the full track list includes songs by Iggy Pop, Gomez, Lucinda Williams, John Grant, and the Pogues' Shane McGowan.
The soundtrack was co-produced by Lone Ranger director Gore Verbinski, he tried to evoke that rustic western feel saying "These are the artists we listened to on the way to set each morning and in the evenings with the dust, like bitter chalk, upon our teeth."
The album is out July 2nd - see the track list below and stream the new Iron and Wine here:
The Lone Ranger: Wanted track list:
1. "Holy Water" (Ben Kweller)
2. "Devil’s Train" (Grace Potter & the Nocturnals)
3. "Poor Paddy on the Railway" (Shane MacGowan)
4. "So Long Gone" (Pete Molinari)
5. "Central and Union" (Sara Watkins)
6. "The American Dream" (the White Buffalo)
7. "Lonesome Whistle" (Dave Alvin)
8. "Sweet Betsy from Pike" (Iggy Pop)
9. "Rattling Bone" (Iron & Wine)
10. "Cowboy" (the Rubens)
11. "Everything but the Truth" (Lucinda Williams)
12. "The Truth Lives On" (the Aggrolites)
13. "Butch’s Ballad" (Gomez)
14. "Saddle the Wind" (John Grant)