Beware of the Penguins....
Favorite Toy (ok this came out in 89 but i played w/ it in the 90s)
1st concert in the 90s... Turtle's Live
Alice In Chains tore it up on Jimmy Kimmel Live the other night. The guys performed three songs on the show including two new ones from their upcoming album "The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here." WHAT, you missed it / wanna experiance it again? I feel you there, here you go.
"Man in the Box"
Don't forget you could be the 5th member of AIC jamming on "Man in the Box!" Keep listening to text & win or go HERE for an alternate way to register (nudge hooks you up)!
"The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here" comes out 5/28!
Rob Zombie has an album coming out in a few weeks "Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor" and it has the most addictive song I've ever heard. You ready for it? Damn it, I said ARE YOU READY? Here's a video only Zombie can put together!
"DEAD CITY RADIO AND THE NEW GODS OF SUPERTOWN"
"Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor" track listing:
01. Teenage Nosferatu Pussy
02. Dead City Radio And The New Gods Of Supertown
03. Revelation Revolution
04. Theme For The Rat Vendor
05. Gong Gang Gong De Do Gong De Laga Raga
06. Rock And Roll (In A Black Hole)
07. Behold! The Pretty Filthy Creatures
08. White Trash Freaks
09. We're An American Band (GRAND FUNK RAILROAD cover)
10. Lucifer Rising
11. The Girl Who Loved The Monsters
12. Trade In Your Guns For A Coffin