CCTV footage has caught the moment a ball of fire narrowly missed a barmaid's head when an e-cigarette exploded and wrecked her dress. Laura Baty, 18, was serving a punter when she heard a massive bang and saw fire coming towards her. Before she had time to think she felt the heat on her arm and started running away. She said: "I was about to give somebody their change and I heard the bang. I could see the fire coming at me and I felt the heat as I ran away."I started crying hysterically and my arm was all black. My dress caught on fire as I ran away and I just didn't know what was happening.
Uh....Maybe time to REALLY quit?